Service Academy Nomination Form
Thank you for your interest in the U.S. Service Academies. As your Representative in the U.S.House of Representatives, each year I have the privilege of nominating a limited number of people to four of the five service academies. The honor of attending a service academy comes with an obligation and commitment to serve in the military for a minimum of five years upon graduation. For more information, please review my Service Academy Nomination page. Best wishes to you as you pursue your goal of attending one of the U.S. Service Academies and serving our country.
A complete nomination file consists of the following items:
- Official high school transcript (must be sent directly from school)
- American College Testing Program (ACT) or College Board Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) results
- Resume of extracurricular activities
- An essay stating why you want to attend a service academy (500 words or less)
- Two letters of recommendation (to be provided directly by recommender)
To request a Service Academy nomination, please complete the form below.
* indicates information that you need to provide.