Service Academy Nominations
Thank you for your interest in the U.S. Service Academies. As your Representative in the U.S.House of Representatives, each year I have the privilege of nominating a limited number of people to four of the five service academies. The honor of attending a service academy comes with an obligation and commitment to serve in the military for a minimum of five years upon graduation. For more information, please review my page of Frequently Asked Questions for those seeking a Service Academy Nomination. Best wishes to you as you pursue your goal of attending one of the U.S. Service Academies and serving our country.
A complete nomination file consists of the following items:
- High school transcript
- American College Testing Program (ACT) or College Board Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) results
- Resume of extracurricular activities
- An essay stating why you want to attend a service academy (500 words or less)
- Letters of recommendation
To request a Service Academy nomination, please complete the form below.
* indicates information that you need to provide.