Passport Assistance


Valid passports are necessary when traveling to and from foreign countries. You can obtain one by visiting a passport acceptance facility in the United States. Click here to find a facility near you. First-time passport applications will need to complete and provide the following:

·         Original/certified copy of a birth certificate, expired passport, naturalization certificate consular report , or Certificate of Citizenship

·         State or government photo ID

·         Two new identical 2x2 passport photos. For photo guidelines, click here.

·         Appropriate payment for passport fees.

·         Completed State Department Form DS-11.

In the case of emergency, you may request to expedite your passport for additional fee.

To check the status of your passport application, click here. For more information on passports, please visit the Department of State website.

If you have an issue with your passport, we are here to help. Please fill out an authorization form and contact your congressional office.